Via the services and the website www.tesorion.nl of Tesorion Nederland B.V. (hereinafter referred to as: “Tesorion”) privacy-sensitive data or personal data is processed. Tesorion attaches great importance to the careful handling of personal data; these are therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In our processing, we adhere to the requirements set by the Dutch Data Protection Authority (DPA). That means, among other things, that we:
- make it clear for what purposes we process personal data. We do this through this privacy and cookie statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only those personal data that are necessary for legitimate purposes;
- request explicit consent before processing your personal data in cases for which consent is the basis for processing;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require the same of parties who process personal data on our behalf if applicable;
- offer you the opportunity to view your personal data and to correct or delete them insofar as the basis for processing allows this.
We are the data controller. In this privacy and cookie statement we explain what personal data we collect and use, and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this statement carefully.
Use of personal data
When using our website and services, you leave certain data with us. This may involve personal data. We only store and use personal data provided directly by you. We will not use the personal data for other purposes, unless you have given your prior consent, or we are permitted or required by law to do so.
Our website offers the possibility to ask questions via e-mail, where you will be asked to fill in various details in order to be able to process your question.
The above data will be kept in accordance with current legislation and/or for as long as it is necessary to provide our services to you. The data are then deleted, unless there is a legal obligation to retain them for a longer period of time (such as the seven-year tax retention obligation for payment data).
Issuing to third parties
We will not pass on the data you provide to other parties if you have not given your consent, unless this is necessary in the context of the execution of the agreement you enter into with us, or if this is required by law.