Do you work in the financial sector and would you like to find out more about the cyber threat landscape and developments?
If so please register for the Virtual Expert Lunch on 14 October. The theme of this lunch session is Intelligence Driven Protection. The aim is to exchange knowledge and experiences on the basis of the developments in the threat landscape and the consequences for businesses’ cyber resilience. Our cyber intelligence experts will tell you more about current threats and the impact they can have. Ramon van Ingen, who is involved in the Tiber program at the Dutch Central Bank, will give everyone more insight into this program and how financial institutions can test whether they are resistant to current and advanced cyberattacks. In addition to this we will discuss issues with the participants regarding the use of Threat Intelligence and how this information helps to protect businesses more effectively against cyberattacks.
- 11:00 – 11:10 – Introduction to the program and the speakers
- 11:10 – 11:30 – Setting the scene – insights into the threat landscape (Alon Arvatz)
- 11:30 – 11:50 – The Tiber program (Ramon van Ingen)
- 11:50 – 12:20 – Our vision of Intelligence Driven Protection (Peter Centi, Paola Zizola)
- 12:20 – 12:45 – Round table discussie
- 12:45 – 13:00 – Conclusion