Are you our new, motivated and driven Trainee?
We are building a new, growing Cybersecurity organization with strong ambitions. We are always looking for second- or third-year HBO or WO students who can join our team in the field of relevant ICT topics within Tesorion.
You are a creative, independent and motivated person. As an Intern you show initiative and you are eager to learn. You carry out various activities during your internship period.
As an ICT Trainee you fulfill an important role within our informal team. You are the first point of contact for both buyers and service providers. You solve problems for the employees and above all you are responsible for the stability and safety of our networks and systems. You contribute to the complete management, maintenance and further development of our systems, and carry out challenging projects both independently and in a team. In our team there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. You end up in a close, driven and friendly team.
What skills do you have?
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team, are result-oriented, keep an overview and have a hands-on mentality;
- You are creative, independent, motivated and show initiative in picking up work;
- You are verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
What does Tesorion offer?
- Exciting and educational internship in an informal company;
- Building on the best Cybersecurity company in the Netherlands;
- Gaining experience in the ICT sector;
- Position with a lot of responsibility and space for your own initiative;
- Open, informal and positive atmosphere, a lot of energy and dynamics;
- Our preference is for internships of at least 5 months (and in consultation possibly 1 year);
- An internship allowance;
- An enthusiastic, driven and close-knit team.
Enthusiastic and already interested in learning at Tesorion?
Send your resume and letter of motivation to the address below. Of course, you can also ask any questions you may have. Our recruiter, Willem van der Vliet, will then contact you.
033-456 36 63